Wago 4-Conductor Push Wire Terminal Block
The 2273 series PUSH WIRE® connectors allows fast wiring for solid conductors safely, due to the spring clamp connection. They are ideal for junction boxes and around 50% smaller than the original 273 series. This saves a great deal of space for electrical installations.
The individually combinable connection cross sections from 0.5 to 2.5mm², nominal current up to 24A, and clear unique colour coding for quick access to provide you with the perfect installation conditions.
- Visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing
- Connect solid conductors: 0. 5-2.5mm²
How it works
- Strip the conductor to 11mm
- Insert the conductor fully into the housing to complete the connection
- To remove, simply twist and pull the connector and conductor at the same time
|Colour||Clear and Red|