Wago 8-Conductor Push Wire Connector
The 773 series PUSH WIRE® connectors for junction boxes, provides an immediate solution for use with solid conductors with cross-sections up to 4mm².
The compact design uses 30% less space than the 273 series. The transparent housing also enables the electrician or installer to see at a glance whether all the conductors have been fully inserted and properly connected.
- Visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing
- Connect solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires faster and more reliably
- For Solid conductors: 0.75-2.5mm², Stranded conductor: 1.5-2.5mm²
How it works
- Strip the conductor to 12mm
- Insert the conductor fully into the housing to complete the connection
- To remove, simply twist and pull the connector and conductor at the same time
|Colour||Clear and Grey|